Yes, that’s right: 1.0! Barring Steam achievements (in progress as we speak), this update is our candidate for the launch, and will likely be what initially ships on non-Steam platforms.
As ever there are a bunch of changes, not limited to:
- tweaks to footstep sounds to fix issues on certain machines/soundcards
- make sure first wave of missions is still unlocked if you skip the first bunker
- nerfed the pistol to reduce its use at range
- tweaked notifications on tutorial for clarity
- try not to break the menus when a savegame is corrupted
- you can use
-allowunsupportedaspectat the command line to allow any resolution that your setup supports. (Note that we’ve not tested for all aspect ratios, but you’re welcome to try!)
- made sure beam-weapon wielding bots can run
- fixed missions being handed in from the respawn menu
- fixed heal AoE not always working
Thank you as ever for your help, bugs and feedback, and for helping us polish the game to what we hope is a fine sheen!